When you use ONS, you trust us with your personal data. We’re committed to keeping that trust. That starts with helping you understand our privacy practices.
This notice describes the personal data we collect, how it’s used and shared, and your choices regarding this data. We recommend that you read this along with our privacy overview, which highlights key points about our privacy practices.
2.1 INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
We may ask you to provide us with certain Protected Information. We may collect this information through various means and in various places through the Services, including account registration forms, contact us forms, or when you otherwise interact with us. When you sign up to use the Services, you create a user profile. We shall ask you to provide only such Protected Information which is for lawful purpose connected with our Services and necessary to be collected by us for such purpose.
The current data fields that might be requested for are:
▪ Mobile phone Number
▪ Zip Code
2.2 Data provided by users. This includes:
- User profile: We collect data when users create or update their ONS accounts. This may include their name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, profile picture, payment or banking information
- Background check and identity verification: We collect background check and identity verification information for drivers and delivery partners. This may include information such as driver history or criminal record (where permitted by law), and right to work. This information may be collected by an authorized vendor on ONS behalf.
Data for other sections
- User feedback, such as ratings, feedback, or compliments.
- Users participating in our referral programs. For example, when a user refers another person, we receive the referred person’s personal data from that user
- Users or others providing information in connection with claims or disputes.
- Marketing service providers.
ONS may use the data we collect to market our services to our users. This includes sending users communications about ONS services, features, promotions, sweepstakes, studies, surveys, news, updates, and events.We will use our website for marketing purposes.
We may use the data we collect to personalize the marketing communications (including advertisements) that we send, including based on user location, past use of ONS services, and user preferences and settings.
ONS may use the data we collect to generate and provide users with receipts; inform them of changes to our terms, services, or policies; or send other communications that aren’t for the purpose of marketing the service.
The Protected Information and Usage Information we collect is securely stored within our databases, and we use standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices such as encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) for protecting your information. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information you transmit to the Company you do at your own risk. We recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone.